Welcome to Canton Central School Athletic Registration
Click the icon below to begin
Welcome to the C.C.S. Athletics registration page. To sign up for Modified, JV or Varsity sports please click on the icon above and complete the steps. A legal guardian or parent must complete this process as there are specific medical questions which will need to be answered. Pee Wee Sports registration cannot be performed at this location. Please visit the CPWA web page for details regarding youth sports sign-ups.
Student-athletes and merger athletes may sign up for one season or all three seasons at this time. Be sure to follow the "Merger Athlete Registration Form" if you attend a district other than Canton Central.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact that it is having on our health care providers, The Department has released a memo to provide direction to schools when students are delayed in obtaining required health exams, along with information on the required health exam form.
- Continue to accept any physical examination form conducted on or before January 30, 2021 and allow parents/guardians additional time to provide the completed exam form to the school;
- Student athletes can participate in the fall 2020 sports season without a current health exam if they meet certain criteria; and
- For the past two school years, the Department has encouraged schools to accept a health exam form regardless of the form it was completed on. Beginning January 31, 2021- physical examinations for school are to be documented on the NYS Required Health Examination Form (attached) or an electronic health record equivalent form (directions for such attached).
- More detailed information can be found at http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sss/documents/nysed-covid-19-school-health-examinations-5-21-20.pdf
- Please direct questions to the Office of Students Support Services at studentsupportservices@
Physical Exams Required (Again, please refer to the above exception)
To Download the physical exam form, click HERE.
Students registering for athletics must have a current physical examination on file in the nurse's office before the student is authorized to participate in practice. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be completed and turned in to the Athletic Director or School Nurse no later than 3 days prior to the first day of practice.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: